Work With WestCoast Wild Adventures
Are you ready for Amazing?
At WestCoast Wild Adventures, we are incredibly passionate about what we do. Our aim is to provide the finest eco-tour experiences possible in an environment that welcomes diversity, challenge and sustainability. We pride ourselves on being industry leaders in delivering a truly memorable experience for our guests and staff.
What to expect working with us
WestCoast Wild Ziplines is located in the magnificent remote Ha’uukmin Tribal Park, traditional Tla-o-qui-aht territory which borders the Clayoquot Plateau Provincial Park, Vancouver Island.
- Free comprehensive zipline cultural-eco-tour guide training
- Awesome staff team with many fun events, celebrations and extracurricular adventures/ activities!
- Work for a company graciously granted “Tribal Park Ally” status by the Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation
- Complimentary zipline/ Paddling passes and discounts for family and friends
- Earn photo commissions
- Discounts with industry partners
- Seasonal onsite hardtop camping for staff
- Smaller, close knit team (8-16)
Basecamp is at 51861 - Canada Surf Highway - 4, Vancouver Island. We are approx. half way (45 min. drive) from Port Alberni or Ucluelet.
Working at Basecamp
Our zip crew provides a safe, stunning adventure through an old growth rainforest canyon. We wake up in or commute to a truly amazing place to be… let alone get paid to share it and some amazing times with awesome people from all over the world. Our office is the BEST! Every morning we start with a safety run down the course and set up base camp for the day. We allow 2 hrs for our tours and offer 4 to 8 tours a day. Safety, Service, Satisfaction is our moto.
Staying at Basecamp
You don’t have to commute every day! As a WestCoast Wild crew member, our rustic but stunning basecamp is available for staying at while you work your block of shifts. WCWild base camp is off-grid in a rainforest wilderness setting. It has basic amenities such as running water, flush toilets, a hot water-on-demand outdoor shower, a BBQ for cooking, wood stove, Wi-Fi and basic hard-top accommodation. We encourage our crew to respectfully stay and enjoy the space, vibe and serenity.