COVID-19 Safety Protocols
WestCoast Wild’s adventures have been adapted for Covid-19 and are perfect to provide physical distancing.
The health and safety of our staff and guests has always been the highest priority of WestCoast Wild Adventures. In compliance with Government, Health and Safety Authorities regulations and recommendations, we have enhanced our access requirements and health safety procedures below:
Smaller “Bubble Size” for our tours to allow for easier physical distancing with rewards and savings for booking our new Private Bubble Tour! (Up to 6 people and save $50!) Guests will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart during tours, check-in, harnessing and briefing.
Our staff will be wearing masks to protect you and others who come on our tours.
Masks are a mandatory part of our Personal Protective Equipment for our tours, and we recommend you wear one when you come. If you don’t have a mask, we will gladly provide one for you. Non-disposal WCWild personal masks available for purchase.
Base Camp, Bathrooms and Zipline Course will be isolated to pre-screened, booked guests only, external thermometer will be used in addition to questionnaire.
Harnesses and equipment will be disinfected after each use.
Staff will be screened at the start of each shift and are required to self-monitor.
Hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff throughout our site.
Our washrooms have running water and hand washing stations. Please wash your hands with soap and running water before and after your tour.
Additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures have been implemented throughout our site.
Guests will be required to complete their waivers online for online bookings. We have added some COVID-19 specific content into our Release of Liability Waiver that must be accepted in order to participate. If any guest cannot indicate agreement to the statement they will not be allowed to participate and will receive a full refund.
Please help us by:
- If you have a fever or are feeling unwell, stay at home. For your health and the safety of others, if you have been sick in the last two weeks please choose to come on an appropriate day.
- Bringing your own face mask if you have one or you can purchase a non-disposable WCWild mask on site.
- Completing waivers in advance of arrival for tour.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and reschedule your visit.
- For facts on the symptoms, visit http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/about-covid-19/symptoms
- Please practice social distancing at all times (6ft apart from each other)